Saturday, January 14, 2017

Girls read this if you don't get why men like porn so much

After watching porn and masterbating. You feel relaxed, tension free, stress free. If you haven't watched porn in a week and then watch it, you feel euphoric. And I'm talking about afterward, not during. During, it's a good feeling obviously. A man who does this several times a day or even once a day does it because he can't stop. He wants to stop but can't. Therefore yes, he is addicted.

For me, it makes me feel loved. In a sick fake lustfilled way. Like a fake form of love. Kind of like when you girls watch a romance movie. It's not the real thing but it makes you feel loved.

I need the touch of a women to feel like she loves me. I also need sex from them to feel like they love me, or else I feel like my wife doesn't love me. I don't have wife, I'm just explaining what I need and what I feel. Don't dis-count sex in a marriage, both partners should abstain from masterbation and even sex at times. But they should both have sex. If you masterbate and your husband doesn't, then guess who's going to want to have sex? Guess who isn't?

I know you need to feel loved and cared for and it's hard because he watches porn but communicate, talk with your husband, tell him that both of y'all shouldn't watch porn and that you should find fulfillment in each other. Because if not then after awhile he won't need you. Or he'll think and feel like he won't, but he does in reality. Not just for sex but for a life.

But he doesn't want to stop watching porn, what should I do?

Dump his sorry ass.

Or.

Later get divorced because he cheated on you with a younger girl.

Don't get mad at me, I'm just being honest. If you don't want the truth then don't ask me.

Also, y'all don't have to always have sex. Talk to each other about it and some days abstain from sex(and of course masterbation) to take time to pray. This will help the attraction grow as well. If he doesn't last as long in bed, then find out remedies for pre mature ejaculation. There's a type of vitamin you can take, there's a soup you can make, look it up, find a way, talk about it, fight for this because if you don't then it will catch up with you(both) sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment